DEAL: Featured Low Fare
CABIN: Economy Class
FROM: Cleveland, Ohio CLE
TO: Fort Lauderdale, Florida FLL
PRICE: from $94 one-way*
BOOK: while available
TRAVEL: select dates between 06/16/2019 and 09/24/2019
Search for Cleveland to Fort Lauderdale Flights
About South Florida
The climate of South Florida, due to its situation just above the Tropic of Cancer, is semi-tropical. During most of the year, there is substantial warmth and humidity, due to the common rainfall in the area. However, winter is much drier, and is prone to cold snaps that could bring the temperature as low as the 20sF. In the wintertime, weather is generally around 75F and nights are around 57F, with low humidity, and occasional very cold temperatures (as mentioned above) that kills tropical foliage, like coconut palms, and animals. The water temperature at this time is about 70F. Spring sees higher humidity and some more rain, with temperatures around 80F and nighttime lows in the 60s, with water temperatures of 75F. Summer is the most humid time of year due to frequent rainstorms, and sees temperatures around 90F, with water temperatures of 85F and nighttime lows of 80F.
Some of the major cities in South Florida are:
- Miami – Boating, Watersports, Glass Bottom boats, Deep Sea Diving, cruising.
- Fort Lauderdale – Hollywood Beach, deep sea diving, Butterfly World, thoroughbred racing.
- Hollywood – Seminole Indian reservation.
- Boca Raton – Outstanding landscaping, parks and beaches.
- Delray Beach – Scenic public beaches and a hip downtown known for its restaurants and nightlife.
- West Palm Beach – Tropical waterfront location, vibrant downtown for shopping, exciting dining experiences.
- Homestead – Gateway to Biscayne and Everglades National Parks.
- Key West – Charter saltwater deep sea fishing, kayak, SCUBA diving and snorkeling.
- Naples – Enjoy the beaches of the Gulf of Mexico, world class shopping, golf courses and the nearby untamed tropical wilderness of The Everglades.
- Sarasota – Casey Key, Longboat Key, Lido Key, Siesta Key, Venice, Manasota Key, Ringling Brothers Circus Museum. [read more]
Cleveland to Fort Lauderdale